The Blowing Rock Farmers Market
A BLOWING ROCK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE EVENT
LOCATION: Park Avenue, off Main Street in front of the Blowing Rock Chamber of Commerce
When: Every THURSDAY, May 29 - October 16 (subject to change), rain or shine.
4 pm - 6 pm
Join us in Downtown Blowing Rock for the finest in fresh fruits, veggies, whole foods, and meats
from local farmers.
* Bee Kind Family Farm -- raw honey, heirloom vegetables, herb plants and eggs
* Bella Rooster - jams, jellies, perennials, vines, herbs, and shrubs
* Blue Ridge Apiaries - varietal honey, infused honey, creamed honey, beeswax candles, lip balms and lotions
* Cheval Farmstead Dairy - Goat cheese, French-style blooming rinds, infused goat cheese, Fall mushrooms
* Joan's Sourdough Bread -- sourdough breads, fried pies, rolls, pies, cakes and desserts
* Laureland Greenhouse - annuals, perennials, herbs, hanging baskets and transplants
* Madeline's - Croissants, danishes, European-style sweets, Madelines, cookies
* Mountain Memories Farms -- lamb, pasture raised chickens and eggs
* My Favorite Plants -- annuals, perennials, vegetables and shrubbery
* Owen's Brothers Produce -- cucumbers, tomatoes, pole beans, green beans; a nice variety
* Owl Creek Bread Works -- artisan hearth and European breads, made with organic flours
* Rhipshin Farms - Eggs, flowers, figs
* Summer Fresh Flowers- fresh flowers : snapdragons, iris, bachelor’s buttons, lilies, gladiolus, sunflowers, dahlias, zinnias,etc.
* Zydeco Moon Farm - certified organic produce; vegetables and heirloom transplants
Rules for Vendors: CLICK HERE
Application for Vendors: CLICK HERE
"You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces
- just good food from fresh ingredients. "
-- Julia Child (1912 - 2004)