LOCATION: Park Avenue, off Main Street in front of the Blowing Rock Chamber of Commerce
When: Every THURSDAY, May 9 - October 10 (subject to change), rain or shine.
4 pm - 6 pm
Join us in Downtown Blowing Rock for the finest in fresh fruits, veggies, whole foods, and meats
from local farmers.
* Bee Kind Family Farm -- raw honey, heirloom vegetables, herb plants and eggs
* Bella Rooster - jams, jellies, perennials, vines, herbs, and shrubs
* Blue Ridge Apiaries - varietal honey, infused honey, creamed honey, beeswax candles, lip balms and lotions
* Cheval Farmstead Dairy - Goat cheese, French-style blooming rinds, infused goat cheese, Fall mushrooms
* Joan's Sourdough Bread -- sourdough breads, fried pies, rolls, pies, cakes and desserts
* Laureland Greenhouse - annuals, perennials, herbs, hanging baskets and transplants
* Madeline's - Croissants, danishes, European-style sweets, Madelines, cookies
* Moretz Mountain Orchard and Farms -- herbs, honey, mountain apples, fruit, chicken and eggs
* Mountain Memories Farms -- lamb, pasture raised chickens and eggs
* My Favorite Plants - annuals, perennials, vegetables and shrubbery
* New River Winery - locally produced wine varietals
* Owl Creek Bread Works -- artisan hearth and European breads, made with organic flours
* PJ's Garden -- fresh produce
* Ripchin Farms - Eggs, flowers, figs
* Zydeco Moon Farm - certified organic produce; vegetables and heirloom transplants
Application for Vendors: CLICK HERE
- just good food from fresh ingredients. "